Thursday, April 15, 2010

Validating My Theory About Ghosts

I was watching Ghost Adventures again. Why, oh, why do I keep watching? I think the investigators make up over half of what they claim to hear and see. Plus, they scare themselves silly. If a person wants to investigate ghosts, he shouldn't be freaked out to find something ghostlike. At least the Ghost Hunters don't scream and run every time they hear something strange.

Anyway, one of the paranormal "experts" has the same energy theory as I do. Today is the first time I've seen this episode, at the Houghton Mansion in Massachusetts, so I don't think I've ever heard someone express the energy theory. It's good to know I'm not alone.

On Sunday, I tried explaining my theory. No one but Chris seemed to get it. Even if I think that most of Ghost Adventures is contrived and akin to cheesey '90s horror movies like The Blair Witch Project, I appreciate my idea being validated.

No comments: